Christy Offshore: Fundraising Ideas ...

Christy Offshore:

30milesOUT- HAMMER HEAD SHARK – hobie pro angler KAYAK FISHING OFFSHORE OIL RIGS. use code 30MILESOUT get 10% OFF AT http://kayakfishinggear.com HOOK1 JOIN THE YAK CHAT http://facebook.com/30milesout today on 30milesOUT – ty southerland he…

25 Responses to “ Christy Offshore: Fundraising Ideas ”

1. G Avin says:

nice

2. howard sadler says:

TY shark tacos are the bomb

3. Barry Garcia says:

What kind of hat is that. I need something for sun protection that saves
    the back of the neck? Nice yak set up you have there.

4. Chase Hesser says:

I love your vids so much I get so exited when you make a new one

5. tyonthefly says:

roger that capt…. when I see sharks its feet in… especially when I have
    one on the line ….

6. yakntexas says:

great idea on poolnoodles… i saw that vid you talked about where the guy
    did that… i never had front leaks on my pa but i have heard that is a
    problem with the old ones… i have not heard people complaining about that
    with the new 12′ or the new 14′ PA…TY

7. James A says:

How early do u start fishing

8. MrSaltwaterfreak says:

thats so great fishin! wish i had oil rigs close to NC of my coast :(

9. MisterAlterEgo says:

I just took my first BTB trip this year! The water’s still pretty cold here
    in Maryland, so I only caught one little hake, but it was great to get the
    yak out again. It’s always good to hear from the kayak fishing pros.

10. badf bafadfaf says:

Do you like your Hobie Pro Angler? Does the front hatch on your kayak leak
    when in rough sea? My friend has one just like yours, only thing he doesn’t
    like is the front hatch doesn’t seal good when the waves hits over on the
    front and gets a lot of water in his kayak. My friend added a bunch of Pool
    Noodles inside his Hobie, it’s just safety incase it begins to sink while
    he’s in the ocean. He picked up the Pool Noodle at $1 stores and put a
    bunch of them in the kayak.

11. tyonthefly says:

you have to know weather a little… we watch the seas 5 days in advance
    and go mostly in mid to late summer when seas are calm.. no trouble thus
    far…buddy system a must… we dont go out so far that we cant get back in
    quick, if a storm starts to form ….ty

12. Brinson Webb says:

What kind of kayak is that? and you wouldn’t know of any good offshore
    kayak fishing in Florida would you?

13. Justin Sooter says:

Is that a penn captiva rod that you caught the stingray on?

14. FishingTheBass says:

nice ty! what kind of gulp were you using?

15. tyonthefly says:

thx james

16. bobby brown says:

I’m looking to invest in the hobie pro angler 14 could you do a show or
    segment on setting up your rig and charging the batteries and such

17. tony saenz says:

Nice video.. one day I might leave the bay and try that..

18. redgrappler says:

Great video Ty! Thanks!

19. Justin Hensley says:

I cannot wait to break into this awesome sport. I have a decent job and
    I’ve just sort of found my interest in the last month and recently decided
    I’m going to buy a boat for use in the gulf… Just a few weeks or a month
    and ill be out on some lakes before I venture out on the ocean

20. FishingTheBass says:

oh ok thanks speckle

21. tyonthefly says:

yes .. great spot for gopro… i lost that footage and ended up using the
    back cam… found it after release of vid! durn…. gopro is a great buy
    with a cool looking lens… ty

22. Albanian fier says:

i like you when you grab the fish and put your legs in water but i like
    more to se a shark catching your legs.it will be fun in kayak

23. badf bafadfaf says:

There’s a guy on YouTube that also added Pool Noodles in a different kind
    of kayak, I think he added 24 or so in his Kayak. Search “Swamping the
    Kayak Along the Lost Coast” and skip to 4:14 to view.

24. Alex Goodman says:

What kind of rod and reel are u using ?

25. MrAfilao says:

The proangler is a pretty stable boat and the hobie pedals make a
    difference, you can even fit easily a small electric motor in the pedals
    hole using the hobie plastic plug that fit in the pedals hole, people will
    go like … what? how is that thing moving :) Can handle 1/2-3/4 meter
    waves, and waves produced by big boats speeding around you, the thing will
    not flip over. Can handle the currents and whirlpools in islamorada around
    the bridges with the tide changes.

× four = 24

• Christy Offshore: Fundraising Ideas:

MrAfilao said: The proangler is a pretty stable boat and the hobie pedals make a difference, you can even fit easily a small electric motor in the pedals hole using the hobie plastic plug that fit in the pedals hole, people will go like ... what? how is that thing moving :) Can handle 1/2-3/4 meter waves, and waves produced by big boats speeding around you, the thing will not flip over. Can handle the currents and whirlpools in islamorada around the bridges with the tide changes. [read more]

• Christy Offshore: Fundraising Ideas:

Alex Goodman said: What kind of rod and reel are u using ? [read more]

• Christy Offshore: Fundraising Ideas:

badf bafadfaf said: There's a guy on YouTube that also added Pool Noodles in a different kind of kayak, I think he added 24 or so in his Kayak. Search "Swamping the Kayak Along the Lost Coast" and skip to 4:14 to view. [read more]

Rand Paul Plagiarism Video Rand Paul's Plagiarism Problem Expands

Republican 2012 Candidate - Katie Pavlich vs. Christy Setzer Debate Jason Mattera Bloomberg Video - Sean Hannity - 1-28-13

Hillary Clinton Health Care Campaign Commercials

Ted Cruz Tells Rush Limbaugh: Syria and Obamacare Are 'Tied Together' Video - Presidential Election 2012

Presidential Jobs: 2016 Candidates