A Book of Mormon Story Chris Christy Mormon ...

Chris Christy Mormon Bishop:

A Book of Mormon Story. A young bishop in England describes how the Book of Mormon came to life for him and changed his perspective forever. Download this video at http://mormonchan…

25 Responses to “ A Book of Mormon Story Chris Christy Mormon ”

1. David Williams says:

And yes it changed my life forever as well.

2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says:

“When ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask
    God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not
    true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having
    faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you” (Moroni 10:4).
    #LDSscripture

3. Sheila B. DuBois says:

Watch our stream for the newest Mormon Messages to be released; you’ll be
    some of the first to know! For now, watch and share this favorite about the
    blessings that can come from reading and praying about the Book of Mormon.

4. Ashley Fastle says:

Does anyone know the of the scriptures being used in this video?

5. Allison Lew says:

I enjoyed the message and the artwork of this one :)

6. Louis Tedone says:

I enjoyed this, makes me want to go back to church. :P

7. Jeremy Kidd says:
  8. Emilee Follett says:

“When ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask
    God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not
    true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having
    faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you” (Moroni 10:4).
    #LDSscripture

9. Ethan Brockman says:

This video is from late last year, but still amazing!

10. Nick Bavea says:

Thankyou for such a wonderful video :-) I look forward to a release of a
    Nephi movie and anything else that demonstrates Christ’s return. I have
    been a comitted christian for 9 years now with a few visits to the Mormon
    Church and a LDS Conference in Coffs Harbour, NSW. I am now a happy
    convert and looking forward to baptism. I am prayerfully choosing the
    Mormon Church as the most correct above all :-) Thankyou.

11. Alexis Flitton says:

That was a good one.

12. Christel S says:

#ABookofMormonStory #AyoungBishopInEngland #BelieveinChrist

13. Diana Camacho says:

Read it and find the truth

14. GaFlyGirl says:

A Book of Mormon Story: http://youtu.be/3dNYpXZIN_c via @youtube

15. Tyler Wright says:

New profile update!

16. straitandnarrowheelbarrow bloodydickpeak says:

I felt the Holy Ghost watching this video!!)

17. Richard Holmes says:

id’e …b……nowhere…..if the mormon faith wasn’t in my life that is my
    life is better with mormonism in my life p.s…..heavy metal rules

18. Natalie Whiting says:

Thank goodness! ;)

19. Guillaume Renel says:

We are going to do some math simple math wich are actually part of
    metaphysic…ok ? an infinity of lines can pass through one point right ?
    But, when there is two points, how many line can we have ? only one. This
    is why we need a second book. In a trial, how many witnesses do you need ?
    At least 2. You can’t know or understand the truth of anything without at
    least two elements. This is the same for the gospel. The book of mormon is
    this second witness of jesus christ.

20. bhsno1 says:

I felt my testimony was almost gone, watching this video definitely helped
    me feel the truth and peace again. Thank you.

21. Avarcirith says:

Darn, I was looking for something from the musical :/

22. Dernice Rongo says:

what a great story and for someone who is not so good at reading your story
    really opened allot of doors and has strengthened my testimony about the
    truthfulness of the gospel…thank you for sharing

23. fetor41 says:

Because facts aren’t really facts if they don’t make me feel good inside.

24. boournscanucks says:

If you go to Mormon.org you can have the book of Mormon sent to you either
    by mail or it can be delivered by missionaries.

25. Clifford Pinoy Wanderer says:

I love how simple the message is but very powerful. I think the message is
    direct for those who are really looking for the truth!

7 × five =

Hillary Clinton 2016 2012 GOP Presidential Candidate - Hillary Clinton EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW 2014 : Talks Clinton's Affair, 2016 Presidential Run & More

Chris Christy Sandy Relief Video Papantonio: Chris Christie's Al Capone Politics

Chris Christy Immigration Video 5/28/10 NJ governor Chris Christie stands up to unions

The Mormon Bachelorette: Meet Christy Brewer Christy Mormon Election Video