Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ...

Ted Cruz Dream Act:

Defeat of the Dream Act in Delaware: Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. http://atlah.org Ted Hayes and Sue Payne speaks about defeating the Dream Act in Delaware. Recorded on 27 April 2012. “ATLAH: THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID.” Anointed…

12 Responses to “ Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ”

1. John Erickson says:

God bless the patriots of this country and those who serve the Lord and
    uplift the Constitution as our nation’s guideline. God bless America and
    God bless the real Americans like you Dr. Pastor Manning and people like
    Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. What an evil this “Dream Act” is. I agree with
    you, no hyphenated citizenry, only American Americans!

2. Gayle Earnhart says:

Two-faced Democrats will/have dropped the Black cause in this country just
    as soon as they see the Hispanics having more voting power. What a bunch of
    low life, white-washed scum bags.

3. Gayle Earnhart says:

OOOOh you are so RIGHT! Why doesn’t the Black community see this???

4. Gayle Earnhart says:

By the way, Cubans don’t like Mexicans and look down on them.

5. Gayle Earnhart says:

You’re right. This is good advice and I will hold my nose when I cast my
    vote for Romney. Dear God, I can’t believe I just said that!

6. Frank Conti says:

+++ help support, $, DR.MANNINGS EFFORTS !!!, :)

7. Gayle Earnhart says:

That’s who I am voting for even though he hasn’t a clue when it comes to
    the dangers of Islam.

8. David Blackson says:

Dont Forget about RON PAUL!!!! YES HE IS STILL IN THE RACE AND GOING TO THE
    RNC CONVENTION…

9. sakahowdah says:

Sue is considered a real Payne by the leftists..!

10. BigAl7976 says:

Brother Manning I must be just blind to the world, but I believe in the
    one race, the human race. I feel all efforts should be toward that goal.
    The illegals bother me not because of race, but because of not going
    through the channels of becoming a citizen. Working, paying taxes,
    receiving the benefits and responsibilities of being a citizen. Hearing the
    words of fear that the illegals will outnumber other races is to me racist
    in itself. Please help me understand.

11. MERCADOG says:

America started declining the minute woman started gaining power. Woman
    should not lead. It’s even in the bible. Don’t take my word for it. Do your
    own research. White women are fag hags too.

12. alienannanaki says:

IF THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE RACISM TED HAYES AND HIS HATRED FOR MOST
    PEOPLE, HIS ABANDONING OF HIS WIFE ARLENE AND SMALL CHILDREN, HE WOULD BE
    SHAMED INTO HIDING

8 − seven =

• Hillary Clinton Immigration 6/18/14: White House:

Arch Yeomans said: I would like to add why are veterans having a difficult time finding a job under Obama's reign? I had to cancel my Linkedin job seeker account because a year looking for a job through Linkedin does get quite expensive. Thank you for causing such horrid unemployment for our veterans and ensuring the big fat CEOs get a big federal pay out for NOT hiring veterans. You're pretty much useless to our veterans. Hiring our Heroes is an abysmal joke. Just go on their Linkedin site and you will see what a mess these hiring veteran programs are. It's a shame the GAO does not take the time to investigate the multitudes of veterans that never get offered an interview after these companies suck the federal treasury dry for money they don't need.  [read more]

• Rand Paul 2016 Media Hatchet Job of Rand Paul:

Spencerwalker21 said: Great video agreed the establishment media is going to try to tip rand a new one  [read more]

• Hillary Clinton Immigration 6/18/14: White House:

Ronald Caselman said: This problem can be resolved with 500-1000 lb bombs dropped from drones. Send in more than 275 troops to show a greater display of power. It is important to let the Iraqis call in the aerial strikes so the U.S. does not have any innocent blood on her hands. This is a problem that the international community should be involved with. The cooperation of France and Britain with the U.S. could bring a swift end to ISIS. God bless America And all. [read more]

Presidential 2012 and Chris Christy Cayman Islands

2016 Foreign Policy Bill Kristol: Rand Paul's foreign policy would be even worse than Obama's Campaign Commercial

Candidate 2012 and Hillary Clinton Immigration