Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ...

Ted Cruz Dream Act:

Defeat of the Dream Act in Delaware: Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. http://atlah.org Ted Hayes and Sue Payne speaks about defeating the Dream Act in Delaware. Recorded on 27 April 2012. “ATLAH: THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID.” Anointed…

12 Responses to “ Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ”

1. John Erickson says:

God bless the patriots of this country and those who serve the Lord and
    uplift the Constitution as our nation’s guideline. God bless America and
    God bless the real Americans like you Dr. Pastor Manning and people like
    Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. What an evil this “Dream Act” is. I agree with
    you, no hyphenated citizenry, only American Americans!

2. Gayle Earnhart says:

Two-faced Democrats will/have dropped the Black cause in this country just
    as soon as they see the Hispanics having more voting power. What a bunch of
    low life, white-washed scum bags.

3. Gayle Earnhart says:

OOOOh you are so RIGHT! Why doesn’t the Black community see this???

4. Gayle Earnhart says:

By the way, Cubans don’t like Mexicans and look down on them.

5. Gayle Earnhart says:

You’re right. This is good advice and I will hold my nose when I cast my
    vote for Romney. Dear God, I can’t believe I just said that!

6. Frank Conti says:

+++ help support, $, DR.MANNINGS EFFORTS !!!, :)

7. Gayle Earnhart says:

That’s who I am voting for even though he hasn’t a clue when it comes to
    the dangers of Islam.

8. David Blackson says:

Dont Forget about RON PAUL!!!! YES HE IS STILL IN THE RACE AND GOING TO THE
    RNC CONVENTION…

9. sakahowdah says:

Sue is considered a real Payne by the leftists..!

10. BigAl7976 says:

Brother Manning I must be just blind to the world, but I believe in the
    one race, the human race. I feel all efforts should be toward that goal.
    The illegals bother me not because of race, but because of not going
    through the channels of becoming a citizen. Working, paying taxes,
    receiving the benefits and responsibilities of being a citizen. Hearing the
    words of fear that the illegals will outnumber other races is to me racist
    in itself. Please help me understand.

11. MERCADOG says:

America started declining the minute woman started gaining power. Woman
    should not lead. It’s even in the bible. Don’t take my word for it. Do your
    own research. White women are fag hags too.

12. alienannanaki says:

IF THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE RACISM TED HAYES AND HIS HATRED FOR MOST
    PEOPLE, HIS ABANDONING OF HIS WIFE ARLENE AND SMALL CHILDREN, HE WOULD BE
    SHAMED INTO HIDING

8 × = seventy two

• Chris Christy Problems: Presidential Candidate:

Bogdan Chepurny said: Yes lets just shout "Jesus". Way to go Lecrae. I can totally see Jesus there -__- *sarcasm [read more]

• Chris Christy Problems: Presidential Candidate:

Hobbsninjahub said: I think this bickering going on is pointless what lecrae does reaches people in ways some of us stuck up christians (who say we love god but the proof is not there) have failed. In the end you will stand before God and he will say why did you waste time arguing about something that in the end glorifys me!!! instead go out on a mission trip try mid atlanta. My friend did that and all the low income areas there lisitin strictly to hip hop and rap. Do you think that thia unreached group is just going to startlistinigh to contemperary music. No they dont respond that. Lecrae and 116 do this to glorify God and to go out and point out the splknter in there eye without caring about the plank in yours is unbelivable. You need to wake up and stop ripping pages out of your bible that you find inconvenint for you and your lifestyle! [read more]

• Chris Christy Problems: Presidential Candidate:

LunaSpaces said: Watching this made me think how all the glory is for God and like we forget that because of our pride and ego, my desire to be taught to let my pride go. [read more]

2016 Candidates Campaign Videos

2016 Foreign Policy 2012 Election - French Foreign Minister Says 'We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos'

Hillary Clinton Immigration Video The Big Fight: How to prevent illegal immigration?

The Facts Of Chris Christie's 'Bridgegate' Thus Far - Reuters News