Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ...

Ted Cruz Dream Act:

Defeat of the Dream Act in Delaware: Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. http://atlah.org Ted Hayes and Sue Payne speaks about defeating the Dream Act in Delaware. Recorded on 27 April 2012. “ATLAH: THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID.” Anointed…

12 Responses to “ Ted Cruz Dream Act and 2012 Candidates ”

1. John Erickson says:

God bless the patriots of this country and those who serve the Lord and
    uplift the Constitution as our nation’s guideline. God bless America and
    God bless the real Americans like you Dr. Pastor Manning and people like
    Sue Payne and Ted Hayes. What an evil this “Dream Act” is. I agree with
    you, no hyphenated citizenry, only American Americans!

2. Gayle Earnhart says:

Two-faced Democrats will/have dropped the Black cause in this country just
    as soon as they see the Hispanics having more voting power. What a bunch of
    low life, white-washed scum bags.

3. Gayle Earnhart says:

OOOOh you are so RIGHT! Why doesn’t the Black community see this???

4. Gayle Earnhart says:

By the way, Cubans don’t like Mexicans and look down on them.

5. Gayle Earnhart says:

You’re right. This is good advice and I will hold my nose when I cast my
    vote for Romney. Dear God, I can’t believe I just said that!

6. Frank Conti says:

+++ help support, $, DR.MANNINGS EFFORTS !!!, :)

7. Gayle Earnhart says:

That’s who I am voting for even though he hasn’t a clue when it comes to
    the dangers of Islam.

8. David Blackson says:

Dont Forget about RON PAUL!!!! YES HE IS STILL IN THE RACE AND GOING TO THE
    RNC CONVENTION…

9. sakahowdah says:

Sue is considered a real Payne by the leftists..!

10. BigAl7976 says:

Brother Manning I must be just blind to the world, but I believe in the
    one race, the human race. I feel all efforts should be toward that goal.
    The illegals bother me not because of race, but because of not going
    through the channels of becoming a citizen. Working, paying taxes,
    receiving the benefits and responsibilities of being a citizen. Hearing the
    words of fear that the illegals will outnumber other races is to me racist
    in itself. Please help me understand.

11. MERCADOG says:

America started declining the minute woman started gaining power. Woman
    should not lead. It’s even in the bible. Don’t take my word for it. Do your
    own research. White women are fag hags too.

12. alienannanaki says:

IF THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE RACISM TED HAYES AND HIS HATRED FOR MOST
    PEOPLE, HIS ABANDONING OF HIS WIFE ARLENE AND SMALL CHILDREN, HE WOULD BE
    SHAMED INTO HIDING

− 5 = one

• Hillary Clinton Is No Populist! Campaign Video:

ARCHSENTINEL1 said: trea·son /ˈtrēzən/ noun the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. "they were convicted of treason" synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More the action of betraying someone or something. plural noun: treasons "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith" synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More historical the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as [read more]

• Hillary Clinton Is No Populist! Campaign Video:

tucays1 said: this woman is the poison dwarf of politics, everything she touches turns to shit. [read more]

• Hillary Clinton Is No Populist! Campaign Video:

horsefaceemily said: She`s one evil bitch ,you thing Obamas bad and he Is he`s not for America trhe Jews yes but not the American people,he`s a commy Jessy. [read more]

2016 Election Economy 2012 Election - Jesse Ventura For President In 2016?

Is Ben Carson Gearing Up For Presidential Run?: 2012 GOP Candidate

Clinton distances herself from Obama's foreign policy and Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy

Clinton 2016 POW Bergdahl, Election 2016 - Bill Maher, Hillary Clinton & MORE! LiberalViewer Sunday Clip Round-Up Campaign Video

Christy Ryan Plan Medicare and Humana Sees 2014 Medicare Advantage, Exchange Customer Growth Videos