Like politics? Like us on Facebook and get the latest election news, polls, and predictions for 2014 CLICK HERE NOW

Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate ...

Ted Cruz Dream Act:

Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate Hearing (June 28, 2011). Senator Durbin Speaks to a crowd of dreamers and DREAM Act supporters following the Senate Hearing for the DREAM Act on June 28, 2011. He mentions the upcomi…

8 Responses to “ Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate ”

  1. curly85grad03 says:

    @backrubs62 Immigration is a real problem and why not start by helping
    those kids who are educated and have no criminal background. Why are we
    americans been so selfish! Touch your heart and just see how does it feel
    been in their place.

  2. JSmith345543 says:

    @curly85grad03 Illegal aliens are the problem, not immigration. The kids
    can blame their parents for creating this situation, to begin with. We’re
    supposed to give them a free pass while our own students are shafted by an
    already underfunded education system? US citizens should come before
    illegals.

  3. jcblazing06 says:

    @futbolalchile i agree with you. his a man who cares about people.

  4. newalm says:

    This is why Turbin Durbin wants illegal aliens made US citizens: “A
    democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover
    that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From
    that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise
    the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every
    democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is)
    always followed by a dictatorship.”

  5. curly85grad03 says:

    Vote YES for the Dream Act. Also YES for the Comprehensive Immigration
    Reform. This is why Im a US citizen and Im certainly not bending down in
    the sun picking up anything in the fields. Most of the people who put food
    on are tables are illegals they need are help to vote YES on the
    Immigration Reform so they could work in the US without been afraid. Raise
    your hand which one of you US citizens are willing to work in the fields;
    Im been sincere definitely not me doesnt matter how muche pay me

  6. backrubs62 says:

    its funny that “senator” durbin has introduced this legislation 10 times
    since September 2001 and it has yet to be accepted. Its because the
    American people will not allow it to happen. Tricky Dick needs to
    understand that and move on to real problems facing the AMERICAN people he
    is suppose to represent… Like the economy and jobs for americans

  7. curly85grad03 says:

    @JSmith345543 I understand that! But you see US citizens complain but they
    never take advantage of what this country gives. More than 40% of whites
    and black are in welfare and homeless. 25% of hispanics have a career in
    this country more than whites, asians and black. Hispanics take their
    career to the next level and thats what we need for this economy in this
    country. Lets stop been so selfish and stubborn and let this EDUCATED kids
    have their chance. Vote YES for the Dream Act.

  8. JSmith345543 says:

    @curly85grad03 Everything you said is overblown and distorted. Our people
    come first-period. Become a citizen and then you can partake and become a
    part of something more. It is and always will be about doing things the
    right way.


seven + 3 =

2012 Voter Comments

  • Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate:

    JSmith345543 said: @curly85grad03 Everything you said is overblown and distorted. Our people come first-period. Become a citizen and then you can partake and become a part of something more. It is and always will be about doing things the right way. [read more]


  • Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate:

    curly85grad03 said: @JSmith345543 I understand that! But you see US citizens complain but they never take advantage of what this country gives. More than 40% of whites and black are in welfare and homeless. 25% of hispanics have a career in this country more than whites, asians and black. Hispanics take their career to the next level and thats what we need for this economy in this country. Lets stop been so selfish and stubborn and let this EDUCATED kids have their chance. Vote YES for the Dream Act. [read more]


  • Senator Durbin Speaks After DREAM Act Senate:

    backrubs62 said: its funny that "senator" durbin has introduced this legislation 10 times since September 2001 and it has yet to be accepted. Its because the American people will not allow it to happen. Tricky Dick needs to understand that and move on to real problems facing the AMERICAN people he is suppose to represent... Like the economy and jobs for americans [read more]


Chris Christy Doomed Clip

Chris Christy Bully Videos - 2012 Presidential

Chris Christy Colbert Report Candidates for 2012 Election - Mike Huckabees Comments on Obama Tick off Comedian Stephen Colbert

NJDecides 2013: The New Jersey Gubernatorial Debate Chris Christy Foreign Policy Videos

Christy Steven Colbert The Colbert Report: 1/9/14 in :60 Seconds Campaign Video Clip