Election Poll: Who do you want to be President? Take this survey and tell us what you think. TAKE THE POLL NOW

Mitt Romney Barbados Video – Election 2012 ...

Mitt Romney Barbados:

Stacey Dash on Romney and Twitter. Actress Stacey Dash talks about Romney and the recent Twitter backlash.

25 Responses to “ Mitt Romney Barbados Video – Election 2012 ”

1. Michael Grenade says:

Yes, because you can estimate the cost of my headset just by looking at a half in by half in picture of me wearing it. I see you called me slow. That hurts my feelings a lot ;( You should work on your punctuation by the way. It makes you look dumber than the bitch I was arguing with before.

2. initialquest123 says:

Southern blacks are more RACIST than the Northern blacks are… Which is why those ignorant cunts can’t get along with each other… P.S. I am black and HATE the blacks in the fucking SOUTH…

3. initialquest123 says:

And Barbadian…

4. ellucinate says:

14 TRILLION IN DEBT AND COUNTING!!! WOOP WOOP FOR OBAMAZ HE DA BEST OMGAWDZ HE IS MAKING OUR COUNTRY AWESOME AND OUR ECONOMY IS NEVER GOING TO CRASH! NOPE! …. uninformed imbeciles…..

5. ellucinate says:

whats a knooka for the rest of us that aren’t aware of the ebonics?

6. ellucinate says:

you’re slow, 3 months late you “retarded bitch” with your cheapass headset. LOL…

7. DreamSnipz says:

Fuck bitch romney and stacie dash

8. RayWilliamJohansen says:

She gets her good looks from her Mexican side.

9. OhhCathy says:

Sell out to whom exactly?

10. BIGnNASTYboy says:

shes actually half mexicain and half black look it up

11. KevinTheNoobie says:

Go fuck yourself for voting for Romney.

12. kmcl11 says:

TWO YEARS  THAT’S ALL YOU GOT???

13. kmcl11 says:

lmao…one person. Not a big deal.

14. manco82 says:

Michael Steele = RNC Chairman from 2009 to 2011.

15. manco82 says:

Which is why the GOP Chairman was a black man for several years.

16. seanjones310 says:

Old hag my ass! She still is a MILF! Lol Just kidding, I would make love 2 her constantly. LOL she will always have a great smile2. I’m neither demo nor republic for u trolls out there.

BMORE MIKE J

17. kmcl11 says:

The problem is that many black repubs deny the exclusion within the party. Too many of them don’t keep it real.

18. seanjones310 says:

Freedom of choice! The bottom line is it doesn’t matter who you vote for. They are all sleeping in the same bed. People mostly support what’s better for them, and not for the people. We as a nation has had plenty of opportunities 2set the tone for positive change. Yet we rap and pillage other countries. No matter who is in office. We blatantly murder for justice. Its not hidden anymore. I’m goin2 keep voting for none of the above.

BMORE MIKE J

19. Mike Jones says:

People are mad because (1) She cannot express her views intelligently. (2) She cant really articulate why she supported Mitt Romney. (3) She has not really accomplished anything in the last 10 years so who cares what she thinks.

20. Michael Grenade says:

In Nigerian, and Igbo is my first language, not English. With that being said, my English is flawless. I took a semester of french. I’m only seventeen, so we know that’s a cop-out. Why don’t you better yourself instead of making excuses for being stupid?

21. Fckyeahsaskialoveart says:

Education is not only about grammar and math i was referring it to ‘respect’ and to know when you should keep your mouth shut,and fyi i’m french so English isn’t my first language with that said don’t reply back your a pain in the ass salut le moche !

22. Michael Grenade says:

I have enough education to recognize how shitty your grammar is. You really need to work on your spelling and punctuation. Who really lacks education between me and you? You ended a sentence with “fuck off”, therefore, there’s no problem with me beginning one with “fuck you”. Who let you out of the kitchen anyway?

23. Fckyeahsaskialoveart says:

chill out, you have your own opinion and other’s have theirs leave it that way , it’s pointless to argue about this do your own thing mind your own business and next time you want to say something don’t start off by saying ‘fuck you’ yes your free to say wtver you want but if you had any education at all you would know better peace.

24. Michael Grenade says:

Fuck you. Yes, America is a free country, but if you’re FREELY being a retarded bitch, you’re going to receive a lot of flack.

25. Isaac Crawford says:

She is half of you. Notice Mexicans didn’t bash her.

1 + = four

Election Poll Vote Now
Mitt Romney
CNN Election Polls
Barack Obama

GOP Candidate 2012 - Harry Reid Accuses Mitt Romney of Tax Evasion. Mitt Romney Tells Harry Reid to Prove It.

Is Mitt Romney A Pathological Liar? - Elections 2011