Like politics? Like us on Facebook and get the latest election news, polls, and predictions for 2014 CLICK HERE NOW

Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on ...

Chris Christy Immigration:

Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on ABC’s “This Week” Program. Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) talks immigration on the July 25, 2010, edition of ABC’s “This Week” Program.

12 Responses to “ Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on ”

  1. Tremleypt says:

    If someone robs a bank in NJ the police should do nothing b/c it’s a
    Federal problem

  2. Michael Long says:

    Good Point I agree with him on alot of issues but what I dount agree with
    on the current govenor of NJ is his polacys on Imagratioin pathway to
    citazenship my ass.

  3. knightschwartz says:

    @erik4727 wow, your so articulate. what a brillant argument.

  4. xjp8x says:

    Hey Idiot! Before he said path way to citizenship he said “Secure Our
    Borders” which means stop the illegal immigration IDIOT. Learn to pay
    attention IDIOT! lol fag.

  5. xoxak888 says:

    Governor Christie’s position on illegal immigration is pathway to
    citizenship? Then, when we stop illegal immigration? 12 million is too much
    to deport so give citizenship. Next time there are 30 million illegal
    aliens , then what do we do?

  6. Michael Long says:

    Good Point I agree with him on alot of issues but what I dount agree with
    on the current govenor of NJ is his polacys on Imagratioin pathway to
    citazenship my ass. Give or take he might be doing good on the econmy but
    hes a wimp when it comes to Imagration

  7. Imri Rivas says:

    i hate this guy but like this idea ;p

  8. knightschwartz says:

    26 million Americans out of work. and what do we need? More thrid world
    immigration and amensty. Are you kidding?

  9. HeIsNothingButABully says:

    Get a backbone!!! Work on this issue like some other states (Arizona!). The
    Feds are doing nothing. Why won’t you try?

  10. Quarks Thinking says:

    I say we let anyone crossover the imaginary line we call the border. We
    don’t own the United States and we have no right to prevent anyone from
    living here freely.

  11. xoxak888 says:

    AS former US attorney, Chris seems to forget that illegal immigration is a
    federal crime. According to federal law, illegal entry to US or illegal
    aliens seeking work is a federal crimes subject to 30 days in prison for
    the 1st violation. For repeated violation, illegal aliens can be imprisoned
    for 1-2yrs. Once illegal immigration being federal crime is established,
    path to citizenship for illegal aliens is really pardoning federal
    criminals. I wonder Chris knows what he is talking about.

  12. knightschwartz says:

    Christie wants amensty. How would amensty help us? Mass non-european or
    asian immigration has only hurt America.


nine × 9 =

2012 Voter Comments

  • Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on:

    knightschwartz said: Christie wants amensty. How would amensty help us? Mass non-european or asian immigration has only hurt America. [read more]


  • Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on:

    xoxak888 said: AS former US attorney, Chris seems to forget that illegal immigration is a federal crime. According to federal law, illegal entry to US or illegal aliens seeking work is a federal crimes subject to 30 days in prison for the 1st violation. For repeated violation, illegal aliens can be imprisoned for 1-2yrs. Once illegal immigration being federal crime is established, path to citizenship for illegal aliens is really pardoning federal criminals. I wonder Chris knows what he is talking about. [read more]


  • Governor Chris Christie Talks Immigration on:

    Quarks Thinking said: I say we let anyone crossover the imaginary line we call the border. We don't own the United States and we have no right to prevent anyone from living here freely. [read more]


Christy Privatize Medicare: Backdoor Privatization: Social Security, Medicare Cuts Force Public into Wall Street's Arms Online Campaign Video

Chris Christy Medicare Chris Christie taking on Social Security and Medicare Campaign Video Clip

Chris Christie Destroys John Boehner Over Hurricane Sandy Relief Movie - 2012 GOP

1,145 Days To Go: Bill Clinton Talks Hillary's 2016 Presidential Chances - Vote Results

Candidate 2012 - Tim Russert grills Hillary Clinton on illegal immigration