Hillary Clinton 2016 YouTube Video ...

Hillary Clinton 2016:

Hillary Clinton, Rand Paul, the 2016 Election. Some predictions (which are subject to change as the race moves closer.) It will be Rand versus Hillary: Washington State, Oregon, Nevada, Georgia, and Arkan…

25 Responses to “ Hillary Clinton 2016 YouTube Video ”

1. Lucien Macrose says:

Smart young man.

2. Anthony039169 says:

Good video and great points.

3. Dave Moore says:

I consider myself a conservative-independent, but registered as a
    Republican so I could vote in the primaries(Maryland)…anyway Paul seems
    like he stands for almost everything that I do and he will most likely get
    my vote in 2016. Great video & I am subscribing!

4. Shaun Hartsfied says:

Pretty good reflection on the next election. I tend to agree. Biggest
    question I think that has to be answered is can the GOP WIN the Senate and
    do some good before the election? If things only get worse, it may prove
    tough for Rand in 16.

5. gorrakcartman says:

Nice neutral play dude :) Rand 2016!!!

6. Skoallio says:

do you support Rand Paul because he supports legalizing drugs?

7. zepbigfoot bearcove says:

Rand Paul as long as his Dad is the head of the house hold. I’d still vote
    for Ron Paul. Daddy Paul in his second childhood would be better than
    anyone we have had in 30 years

8. zepbigfoot bearcove says:

Hillary is an old bitch that needs to retire

9. jeantherapy100 says:

Reagan had Alzheimers during his second term, and probably knew he had it
    by the end of his first. Don’t know about you, but I am appalled at both
    him and those around him at the trick played on the American public in how
    he was presented.

10. Brent Forder says:

The way Hillary handled Benghazi should preclude her from ever holding any
    government job again. There were plenty of warning signals… She didn’t
    read the cables. There were also CIA / military assets available to help in
    Benghazi but they were never called in. Somethings wrong.

11. Lieutenant Troy Bell says:

Are you a Republican (Or Conservative if you would perfer to stay at that)
    or Democrat? You look like a Democrat, but that might just be the hippy
    hair.

12. Lieutenant Troy Bell says:

I really like the idea of Rand having his fathers supporters. There are a
    lot of Libertarian voters our there.

13. Lieutenant Troy Bell says:

Alright let’s make this easier for you. Conservative, Right-Leaning
    Moderate, Left-Leaning Moderate, or Liberal. I gotta know man.

14. CodeNameV says:

Hillary is the worst of the bunch. It’s beyond me how anyone could want her
    for office.

15. chris cox says:

(spoken with a shaken finger) i, will not, be voting, for her, i mean
    hillary clinton! get my point? i will never forget the clinton gore
    administration! especially the censorship, “drug” prohibition bloating,
    giving scientology tax exempt status, etc. for me it will be rand paul and
    hopefully jesse “the mind” ventura.

16. romneycareful says:

I was a very small child during that time and do no really remember
    anything about the Reagan presidency, but I have read that he was pretty
    out of it by his 2nd. So yeah.

17. romneycareful says:

Hillary is not in her 70′s. She will be 69 at the time of the Nov. 2016
    election.

18. Petitefleur Sauvage says:

I haven’t seen this video before. Such a nice landscape in the background!
    The colors are amazing and the hair is beautiful! What’s that snake on the
    right end screen that keeps bothering you? XD

19. Vatn Ulfr says:

I get so frustrated when it comes to parties here in the U.S. I mean
    democrats and republicans are clearly shit, I have no idea why we still
    vote for those fuckers. But my views aren’t even encompassed by one of the
    better known minor parties. I’m heavily libertarian, but economically
    moderate. So I’m too right to really support the green party and too left
    to really support the libertarian party. I feel as though there are a lot
    of people who have similar views to me and I wish we had a party.

20. LucisFerre1 says:

“Very red states” aren’t all that red. It was the Democrat political
    machine that ran the antebellum south & still around today. It was
    democrats that owned all the slaves, instituted segregation & separate but
    equal, were responsible for the Little Rock & Birmingham fiascos, lynched
    blacks & beat blacks at lunch counters. Those weren’t republicans. The more
    republican the south becomes, the less racist it is. The south is red for
    presidents, but local politicians & congressmen are often dems.

21. Styxhexenhammer666 says:

Again, none of the above. Orwell style libertarian is about as close as I
    can describe it.

22. Carlos Uriarte says:

I agree with what you say about getting a libertarian in the house but many
    republicans and democrats are ass holes that dislike there points of view.
    I am a libertarian and I get a lot of shit thrown at by peers.

23. hookalakah says:

“It remains baffling how anyone would think that Hillary Clinton is our
    party’s best chance. She has more sooty baggage than a 90-car freight
    train. And what exactly has she ever accomplished — beyond bullishly
    covering for her philandering husband? She’s certainly busy, busy and ever
    on the move — with the tunnel-vision workaholism of someone trying to blot
    out uncomfortable private thoughts. …We have got to shake off the Clinton
    albatross and find new blood.” –Camille Paglia

24. legion lowrey says:

However Rand Paul made the mistake of endorsing Romney which really pissed
    off a lot of his fathers supporters. I am willing to let that go because I
    understand he was trying to maneuver around the neo cons so he can get the
    base to support him , but others are not so forgiving.

25. jeantherapy100 says:

It is not the 69 yrs old that is old. It is the 77 yrs old that she would
    be at the end of 2 terms. She would probably have a great first term, but
    few people are at their peak performance when they are nearly 80.

four + 7 =

Online Video: 2012 Election

Chris Christie "I Have No Problems With My Poll Numbers" - CNN: GOP Candidate 2012

Hillary Clinton Health Care: Election