2012 GOP and 2012 GOP ...

Chris Christy Health Care:

A MARK LEVIN Masterpiece SCREW CHRISTIE! SCREW OBAMA-CARE! 3-1-13 JIM BRIDENSTINE (R-OK). http://www.marklevinshow.com Originally aired Friday March 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM EDT. Mark Levin hits it out of the park (again)! Another radio masterpiece from…

25 Responses to “ 2012 GOP and 2012 GOP ”

1. TedVoron says:

NEVER DONATE MONEY TO THE RNC (Republican National Committee). DONATE TO
    THE INDIVIDUAL CANDIDATES YOU SPECIFICALLY SUPPORT.

VOTE OUT THE R.I.N.O.S IN THE SPRING. VOTE OUT THE WEIRDOS IN THE FALL.

2. hitmanhart670 says:

If Christie gets the nom will you guys have the balls to stay home?

3. TedVoron says:

*+peter shaw* (from Australia): “we have medicare in Australia a universal
    hospital and medicine program which supposedly looks after those who cannot
    afford private medical insurance! but you wait and wait and hope you don’t
    die waiting for medical attention ! FOLK! this is a collectivist Trojan
    Horse which will add multiples to your tax liability cause the loony Left
    have to sequester the funds from somewhere – you COMRADE.”

*TedVoron*: “Great comment, Peter! Thanks.”

4. TedVoron says:

Feb 25, 2014 EARLIER TODAY: The FIVE’s (Fox News at 5 pm) Andrea Tantaros
    (on an earlier Fox News show) referred to the church-going baker who was
    SUED OUT OF BUSINESS FOR NOT SUBMITTING TO THE INTOLERANT, COERCIVE DEMANDS
    OF THE MILITANT GAY MARRIAGE ACTIVIST COMMUNITY as “THE BAKER OF HATE.”

ARE YOU AN IDIOT, ANDREA? WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, TANTAROS?!!!!
    My lord!!!

5. David Thompson says:

Classic Mark Levin

A MARK LEVIN Masterpiece SCREW CHRISTIE! SCREW OBAMA-CARE! 3-1-13 JIM
    BRIDENSTINE (R-OK)

6. MyMuslimFaith says:

Christie is a backstabber.

7. petulia kowchee says:

EXCUSE me?? No one but you are saying a damn thing about it?? That’s why
    Obama declared war on ME not you ME

8. Kenneth Paar says:

*+peter shaw* (from Australia): “we have medicare in Australia a universal
    hospital and medicine program which supposedly looks after those who cannot
    afford private medical insurance! but you wait and wait and hope you don’t
    die waiting for medical attention ! FOLK! this is a collectivist Trojan
    Horse which will add multiples to your tax liability cause the loony Left
    have to sequester the funds from somewhere – you COMRADE.”

*TedVoron*: “Great comment, Peter! Thanks.”

9. TedVoron says:

This comment to WitchmanDumb has received too many negative votes: You
    kinda sound like a….. ….homophobe?

10. sling3shot says:

levin says he’s several steps ahead of other people in his business. Does
    he mean like when he said Michelle Bachman would be the best republican
    candidate for president. And what happened to levins devotion to Sarah
    Palin. I guess after Foxnews dumped Palin from the roster levin no longer
    needs to kiss up to her for his buddy hannity. As far as “The Great One”
    goes I think with the possible exception of Karl Rove no single political
    commentator,analysts was more off the mark than Mark Levin.

11. Claudia Smith says:

INCOME BIGGEST DROP SINCE 1959. WE “RE SCREWED ALL RIGHT!

12. TedVoron says:

Christie has issues. BIG TIME!

13. TedVoron says:

I DON’T KNOW WHO TOLD YOU THAT, you nincompoop.

14. FlyinSpaghettiMnstr7 says:

is this channel for real, lol? If no, it is retarded.

15. TedVoron says:

You kinda sound like a….. ….homophobe?

16. marlyonama says:

I dare him to have a legitimate climate scientist to explain their research
    on the consequences of too much green house gasses. There to inform them
    that research is non-partisan.

17. voronOsphere says:

Heartless atheist back-stabs and throws mentally disabled under the bus.
    You’re cruel, dude.

18. sling3shot says:

I think you either don’t understand politics or choose to exagerate peoples
    opinions. President Obama and Hillary Clinton didn’t openly come out for
    same-sex marriage because its such a hot button issue that could cot them
    an election. I guess you couldn’t have supported Mitt Romney because no
    politicians has changed his stance more for political posturing than
    Romney. And Obama didnt oppose same-sex marriage. He just didn’t push to
    pass it. Its irrelevant. Same-sex marriage is a done deal.

19. TedVoron says:

No! It hasn’t warmed since 1998 (15 years ago). It’s time for you to stick
    a USB cable (gently) in your ear and update your mind with the current
    temperature facts. You’re 15 years out of date, buddy.

20. FlyinSpaghettiMnstr7 says:

You are a teabagger, I don’t care what you think.

21. FlyinSpaghettiMnstr7 says:

You think I am the retard here? LOL.

22. Holy Grail says:

The problem is that the previous Republican POTUS disabled the
    government­­’s ability to negotiate prescripti­­on drug prices with
    pharmaceut­­ical companies, which makes Medicare Advantage even MORE
    useless than it was previously­­. The $500-billi­­on is being diverted from
    Medicare Advantage, NOT Medicare itself. They are two completely separate
    things.

23. itsallshitanyway says:

Obama’s gay. Bill Maher is gay. Ahmadinejad is gay. Bill KKK Clinton is
    gay. All KKK Gore-Jazeera is gay. They’re all gay with eachother.

24. Erik Nelson says:

I have a feeling that Levin is a self hated, closeted gay man. Ok maybe I’m
    just basing that on his voice but it’s just my opinion. BTW, I’m not a
    Liberal. Just so that the right wingers know that. I’m a Libertarian.

25. sling3shot says:

If you say so pal. And I’m starting to realize you do to.

3 − three =

• 2012 GOP and 2012 GOP:

sling3shot said: If you say so pal. And I'm starting to realize you do to. [read more]

• 2012 GOP and 2012 GOP:

Erik Nelson said: I have a feeling that Levin is a self hated, closeted gay man. Ok maybe I'm just basing that on his voice but it's just my opinion. BTW, I'm not a Liberal. Just so that the right wingers know that. I'm a Libertarian. [read more]

• 2012 GOP and 2012 GOP:

itsallshitanyway said: Obama's gay. Bill Maher is gay. Ahmadinejad is gay. Bill KKK Clinton is gay. All KKK Gore-Jazeera is gay. They're all gay with eachother. [read more]

Election 2016 Health Care: Potential Impact Robert Gates' Book Could Have On 2016 Presidential Election Campaign Commercial

Campaign Commercials Nuclear Fire Show - 6/9/14

Hillary 2016 Hillary-2016.TV-CHildren & the Rights of Women and Girls Videos

Chris Christy Gaffes Video Where's The Love Chris Christy Gop Should Have Caved on Obama Care

Ted Cruz Tea Party Video Ted Cruz Surges Among Tea Party-- Was That His Goal?