2012 Presidential and 2012 Presidential ...

2016 Candidates:

Chicago 2016 candidate city. Video promocional de Chicago 2016 que se postula como ciudad candidata a organizar los juegos olimpicos Chicago 2016 olympic games candidate city video promo…

25 Responses to “ 2012 Presidential and 2012 Presidential ”

1. Tiago Fabris Rendelli says:

@DFDalton1962 You mean… American olympics have “excessive American
    flavor”. The Beijing olmpics had excessive Chinese flavor. I suspect the
    London olympics will have excessive British flavor. And do I think during
    the Rio olympics we will see lots of BRAZILIAN CULTURE? I agree with
    you,,,the only thing is brazilian culture is much more than girls in
    sequined bikinis. I guess you know that… I hope you know tha toot… I
    think you just didnt express yourself very well . cheers

2. Eric Bertapelli says:

FAIL MONSTER!

3. InvisibleCloudKing says:

U could use some weed to mellow you out.

4. Luciana Carvalho says:

you`re just sore cuz you need the olympics to feel better about yourselves.
    and also, if the focus isn`t on your precious little american country you
    might just die. well, new flash buddy: rio 2016 AND brasil 2014! I know
    that you`ll be right there, front roll, watching as every american athlete
    gets their poor little face dragged on the floor! LOL cidade maravilhosa:
    nothing else comes even close :-)

5. sharkblue2007 says:

AhhhhAhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loosers sorry kings of
    crackkkkk——

6. laba fe says:

O VIDEO DO BRASIL É BEM MAIS BONITO!

7. ImNOTanOLIVE says:

For me… the best city in the world! But congrats to Rio, I’m sure they’ll
    put on one of the greatest Olympics, you guys got the games so there’s no
    need to be nasty. You don’t disrespect anyone’s city, just not cool.

8. showmebear says:

Too bad Chicago couldn’t have been the second US Midwest city to host.

9. pedrodeodato2016 says:

eu não vejo, um americano falando mau de seu pais nem um frances, e eu já
    fui assaltado em madri, mas oque agente mas vê são brasileiro falando mau
    do brasil, tem pais pior e nem porisso os moradores desses paises falam
    mau, eu prefiro o rio do que chicago, se voce ver os indices de violencia
    chicago é mais violenta do que o rio.

10. Zapust says:

If New York goes down, we still got Chi City <3 I seriously LOVE both of
    the city’s! If I had to choose, I would live in New York City! But god, Chi
    City is just as beautiful and has the same spirit! I live in the country
    side of Sweden! But damn I want to move to the US.. But ONLY! and ONLY to
    New York or Chicago!

11. Andrew Reed says:

this video looks wintery cold,were they trying to get the winter olympics?
    as for reversing the flow of the river ,they had to.Chicago was polluting
    lake Michigan with waste and sewage. it was a sanitary and health issue.

12. Dan Graveen says:

Nope, just get annoyed by all the crazies on our highways, sporting those
    il plates.. A toll on all northbound highways on our border might just fix
    our budget issue.. :P

13. jackfn1234 says:

@choloperuvian When the Olympics come to a country, that country is
    supposed to show off their culture, and show other countries what they have
    to offer. This is true for America, and every other country in the world
    that has hosted the Olympics. So don’t tell me that the Olympics games in
    America are the American Games, because this is simply not true. Plus, our
    country has the most diverse population in the world, so quit your rant on
    how America is arrogant, because it’s simply untrue.

14. calculussuckshell says:

why would u pick chicago, olympic mofos are haters!!!

15. sharkblue2007 says:

fiND THE CURE FOR AIDS HIV THIS IS THE BEST OLYMPIK FOR AMERICA TO 2016
    THIS IS YOUR JOB !!!!

16. Conner Sims says:

@chiblackhawks2010 Ya you guys have only tried soo many years, I think
    obamas video recomending you guys f’d it up some, dont you think?

17. Rolistem says:

Welcome to Rio 2016 Olympic!

18. psvianna says:

Unfortunately, there are lots of Brazilians making stupid comments on the
    videos. It’s so sad. I’m glad for my Rio’s victory but I respect the other
    cities.

19. Herb615 says:

hope Dallas bids for the Olympics!!

20. foxtrote81 says:

I am brazilian, Chicago is beautiful to me.

21. DFDalton1962 says:

@choloperuvian Our TV coverage is focused on American athletes because
    there are so many excellent ones. Plus, whichever network buys the event
    pays a lot of money and relies on strong U.S. viewership to recoup the
    cost. Covering the olympics has long been a losing proposition. More
    coverage of Peru wouldn’t exactly help. Your idea that the U.S. does not
    welcome foreigners is almost too ludicrous to comment on. Stop reading
    propaganda and look at our diversity and immigration levels.

22. Alexandre Francisco says:

Chicago? no no no now no!!

23. sanwichmixto says:

ein??? what’s that???

24. Raphael42589 says:

@choloperuvian I’m American and I partially agree with your statement, but
    the Olympics are also aimed at tying culture with the world of sport. What
    do you mean “excessive flavor?” What did China have 2008? Greece in 2004?
    If mixing culture and sport together wasn’t one of the aims, then the
    Olympics could be held in the same country for eternity. What was one of
    the reasons FIFA chose Qatar for the 2022 World Cup? Clearly you need to
    start using logic when you make such absurd comments.

25. withoutyou18 says:

La perdida que experimento Chicago realmente fue una patada en los bajos
    para Obama, fue el momento en que la gente le demostró que el no ya una
    figura importante y que ya el mundo no le cree.

8 + = sixteen

• 2012 Presidential and 2012 Presidential:

withoutyou18 said: La perdida que experimento Chicago realmente fue una patada en los bajos para Obama, fue el momento en que la gente le demostró que el no ya una figura importante y que ya el mundo no le cree. [read more]

• 2012 Presidential and 2012 Presidential:

Raphael42589 said: @choloperuvian I'm American and I partially agree with your statement, but the Olympics are also aimed at tying culture with the world of sport. What do you mean "excessive flavor?" What did China have 2008? Greece in 2004? If mixing culture and sport together wasn't one of the aims, then the Olympics could be held in the same country for eternity. What was one of the reasons FIFA chose Qatar for the 2022 World Cup? Clearly you need to start using logic when you make such absurd comments. [read more]

• 2012 Presidential and 2012 Presidential:

sanwichmixto said: ein??? what's that??? [read more]

Results Election Chris Christy Immigration

Christy Tax Evasion and Contractor Tax Avoidance : Imagine Financial Security - 020 3369 0181 Campaign Commercial

Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy 2012 Elections