News Headlines Chris Christy the Anti-T ...

Chris Christy The Anti-t:

Gov Chris Christie is Shocked that the Anti-Spending GOP doesn’t Want to Send Him Money. Gov Chris Christie is Shocked that the Anti-Spending GOP doesn’t Want to Send Him Money TJ Walker is the #1 rated Daily Internet-only liberal news video pund…

15 Responses to “ News Headlines Chris Christy the Anti-T ”

1. Stingerbillion says:

What a shocker. lol It’s pretty typical of Republicans to ask for Federal
    government to help them out when they preach about not wasting money and
    smaller government. Hypocrites! It’s alright if Republican leaders get the
    money, but not alright when it comes to citizens who desperately need it.

2. tjwalker says:

The only distinction they seem to make is between “us” and “them.”

3. KayD1010 says:

Probably.

4. pyrrho314 says:

as far as I see things are going the way I predicted for Christie so far,
    and he’s getting reinforcements. Fact is they have been using dog whistle
    words to attack all government spending when they really like military
    spending and have always agreed with relief funds, but they mean “stop
    paying welfare recipients”. I’m no where near him on those things but there
    is a distinction between the types of spending they dog whistle as
    “redistribution of wealth” and reconstruction efforts.

5. amarks01 says:

On the official web site for the state of New Jersey you will find lots of
    photos of Chris Christie and the below Legal Statement & Disclaimers
    Section F. Copyright and Trademark Limitations The State of New Jersey has
    made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may
    view, copy or distribute State information found here without obligation to
    the State, unless otherwise stated on particular material or information to
    which a restriction on free use may apply.

6. tjwalker says:

good points!

7. KayD1010 says:

I’d be mad, too if I were him — especially those in his party!

8. tjwalker says:

Actually, I can’t get any photos of Chris Christie that are labeled as
    rights free and available for commercial use. I pull images off of google
    that are clearly labeled free to use commercially. There are none of
    Christie. My videos can be pulled off youtube if I use a photo i don’t have
    rights to.

9. Philotical says:

I guess we should give him the benefit of the doubt. he now is on the
    taker-side – probbably the first time, probbably he now sees, what he
    ignored before, probbably his next speach at the convention sounds
    different. if not, blame is in order – but now, let’s hope he sees the
    light.

10. tjwalker says:

Yes, aid for southern white Christian republicans in Mississippi is valid.
    Aid for New York, NJ democrats and Jews is pork. Got it.

11. tjwalker says:

But it’s not in the google system that way and I can’t take the risk of
    getting all my videos removed on youtube because of a copyright question.
    I’d rather have good photos for every thumbnail, but I am constrained at
    the moment until I have a larger media partner. stay tuned.

12. tjwalker says:

shouldn’t he be mad at himself?

13. pyrrho314 says:

it would be nice to have a Republican party that at least made these
    distinctions. We should merely go with this trend but in a way that has
    them admit they are not in general “against spending” as always, it’s what
    sort of spending. And they are not against helping each other out in times
    of need. Fact is, we’re debating what kinds of need and the criteria for
    getting it. Phenomenal disaster should fall in the common ground.

14. tjwalker says:

yes. hypocrites

15. amarks01 says:

I have commented before that a picture is sometimes worth a whole lot of
    words, and I would say that the picture (two really fat people) you have
    associated with this video being the same picture as you used for your
    recent video – Woman called ‘fat’ on valet ticket is ‘mortified’, tells me
    something about what you think of Chris Christie. After all, if you want, I
    am sure it would have been very easy for you to find a picture of Chris
    Christie.

four × = 32

• News Headlines Chris Christy the Anti-T:

amarks01 said: I have commented before that a picture is sometimes worth a whole lot of words, and I would say that the picture (two really fat people) you have associated with this video being the same picture as you used for your recent video - Woman called 'fat' on valet ticket is 'mortified', tells me something about what you think of Chris Christie. After all, if you want, I am sure it would have been very easy for you to find a picture of Chris Christie. [read more]

• News Headlines Chris Christy the Anti-T:

tjwalker said: yes. hypocrites [read more]

• News Headlines Chris Christy the Anti-T:

pyrrho314 said: it would be nice to have a Republican party that at least made these distinctions. We should merely go with this trend but in a way that has them admit they are not in general "against spending" as always, it's what sort of spending. And they are not against helping each other out in times of need. Fact is, we're debating what kinds of need and the criteria for getting it. Phenomenal disaster should fall in the common ground. [read more]

Hillary Clinton admits Council on Foreign Relations runs America Video - Election New

Presidential Primaries and Chris Christy Barbados