Chris Christy Problems Video Chris ...

Chris Christy Problems:

Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia. Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia Transcript here: http://washingtonexaminer.com/video-chris-christies-epic-takedown-of-president…

25 Responses to “ Chris Christy Problems Video Chris ”

1. Tonia Addison-Hall says:

Speaking before a crowd of Romney supporters in Richmond, Va., this
    weekend, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie unloaded a barrage of criticism on
    President Barack Obama.

“You may not know this, but the president loves me,” the governor said
    jokingly, “He really does. He loves watching me on TV. He loves the stuff I
    say. He loves me. So since he loves me, I want to help the president.”

And by “help,” Gov. Christie means “point out his massive leadership
    failings.”

“If you don’t think you can change Washington from inside the White House,
    then let’s give you the plane ticket back to Chicago you have earned,” Gov.
    Christie said. “I mean that is a scary thing for the President of the
    United States to say, isn’t it?”

“It shows his arrogance,” he added, his fulmination growing increasingly
    bold. “If he really believes that, if he believes that, then what the hell
    is he doing asking for another four years?”

Christie went on to list the various people President Obama has, at one
    time or another, blamed for the failings of the economy and Washington
    gridlock, arguing that grandiose rhetoric alone doesn’t make one a leader.

“‘It’s anybody’s fault but mine.’ he says, ‘Please, give me another four
    years, and I will figure it out,’” Christie said.

“You know what, Mr. President?” Christie added. “I am tired of waiting for
    you to figure it out.”

2. Patrick Baska says:

Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia

3. Jay Maynard says:

Chris Christie takes down Barack Obama in devastating fashion:

“You’ve been living inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the last four
    years. If you don’t think you can change Washington from inside the White
    House, let’s give you the plane ticket back to Chicago you’ve earned.”

He calls out Obama’s total inability to lead in terms just about anyone
    who’s not a hard-core leftist can understand.

4. Dean Armandroff says:

Great video. Chris Christie makes the case against Obama and his lack of
    leadership.

5. Frank Victoria says:

Chris Christie does it again! If Obama believes that you can’t fix
    Washington from the inside…”why the hell is he asking for another four year
    term?” That’s just the beginning…a real Christie must see!

Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia

10. Walt Armour says:

Speaking before a crowd of Romney supporters in Richmond, Va., this
    weekend, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie unloaded a barrage of criticism on
    President Barack Obama.

“You may not know this, but the president loves me,” the governor said
    jokingly, “He really does. He loves watching me on TV. He loves the stuff I
    say. He loves me. So since he loves me, I want to help the president.”

And by “help,” Gov. Christie means “point out his massive leadership
    failings.”

“If you don’t think you can change Washington from inside the White House,
    then let’s give you the plane ticket back to Chicago you have earned,” Gov.
    Christie said. “I mean that is a scary thing for the President of the
    United States to say, isn’t it?”

“It shows his arrogance,” he added, his fulmination growing increasingly
    bold. “If he really believes that, if he believes that, then what the hell
    is he doing asking for another four years?”

Christie went on to list the various people President Obama has, at one
    time or another, blamed for the failings of the economy and Washington
    gridlock, arguing that grandiose rhetoric alone doesn’t make one a leader.

“‘It’s anybody’s fault but mine.’ he says, ‘Please, give me another four
    years, and I will figure it out,’” Christie said.

“You know what, Mr. President?” Christie added. “I am tired of waiting for
    you to figure it out.”

11. Pat Fuller says:

NJ Democrats—>This! Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in
    Virginia: http://youtu.be/Yxi-ZfD8uhM #VoteBlue Vote Buono

12. Larry Harty says:

Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia

13. k.c Baynes says:

*Chris Christie’s epic takedown of President Obama in Virginia*

14. haymaker710 says:

I believe that government should have less control but there has to be a
    balance. The great depression was caused by a complete lack of restrictions
    on banks and the stock market.

15. claude wall says:

IF YOU CAN COUNT TALLY UP BUSH’S TAB.

16. haymaker710 says:

The tax dollars in the bailout were payed back with interest. Not only were
    the jobs of GM and Chrysler saved but also the jobs of over a million
    suppliers, from stereo makers to steel and rubber producers. Obama was the
    commander and chief of the Navy Seals. It was his call to send them into
    Pakistan and Bin Laden has been on the government’s most wanted list since
    George Bush Sr.

17. Tobias Rieper says:

Ironically fat ass had to kiss Obama’s ass when his State got hit by Sandy.

18. haymaker710 says:

7/10 of GM cars are made outside of the U.S. across different countries not
    7/10 in China.

19. Flashman2006 says:

Apparently everyone in this country including you and I need to wake up.