Election Poll: Who do you want to be President? Take this survey and tell us what you think. TAKE THE POLL NOW

Obama Winning: Fox News in State of Shock When ...

Obama Winning:

Fox News In State of Shock When Obama Wins the Election. Is there anything better than the moment Fox News had to call Ohio for Obama on election night? Megyn Kelly and the rest of the Fox News crew literally stutt…

25 Responses to “ Obama Winning: Fox News in State of Shock When ”

1. letsthinkitover1 says:

Kid killer Obama way more drone strikes than Bush,Cancer protection act? Monsanto bull. Google Obama care job loss, nice,

2. zeiss2011 says:

i love Fix News … they provide non-stop entertainment … they are far better than CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC !!!

3. I am just me says:

Oh yeah, he did send 12,000 troops to Libya by the way.

4. I am just me says:

Libya was bombed by Obama and he also wanted more troops in Iraq but lost then he sent more troops to Afghanistan. So even though Iraq and Afghanistan was started by Bush, Obama did nothing but add to the problem. But that’s something the mainstream media doesn’t talk about.

5. sonep511 says:

He sent U.S. troops into Libya? Also, the troops in Iraq/Afghanistan are from a previous president’s war.

6. Videeoboy says:

Who did the subtitles on this? Is English your second language? You’re misinterpreting several easy words!

7. I am just me says:

How? If you do your research, you will see that people were for that man at first. Everyone was blind to him. You don’t think it’s just a little odd that they want to ban guns but at the same time they just bought enough ammo to last 50 years. They can also now assassinate American citizens with the president’s command. They can indefinetly detain you with no court process. How does that not sound like hitler? Hitler was the first to put Fluoride in the water. He also took guns away.

8. I am just me says:

9. hopdoehop says:

as soon as you say Hitler
    you lose any shred of sense

10. ijinx226 says:

Yes, it was great. I normally don’t tune in to that channel because it’s so difficult to watch but just happened to at this exact moment. It was awesome to see Megyn Kelly running down the hall and Karl Rove having a non blood hemorrhage right there on the air.

11. JayJay7142128 says:

Okay, then go hide in your mom’s basement with your tinfoil hat then. And i never said i liked Obama. I’m an independent and the best canidate iv’e seen is Ron Paul.

12. I am just me says:

You should stop listening to what you hear on the mainstream news. Democrats and Republicans are for just about the same things these days. Just because they say one thing, doesn’t mean that they do other things. Look at the policies and events that were caused by Obama. They’re not much different than Bush’s. Hitler got elected into office and took 5 years to become the person we know him as. We’re just in a 2 party dictatorship.

13. JayJay7142128 says:

The only country that reminds me of Hitler’s regime is North Korea. Also, whats funny is 99% of the highest bidders supported Romney. Romney is for the white, rich, male 1%.

14. I am just me says:

I am mad. I’m mad that this country is being sold to the highest bidder. I’m mad that we the people are supposed to have say so in this country. I’m mad that the government keeps spending our money and telling us everything is ok. If you aren’t mad that our government is starting to look like Hitler’s regime more and more everyday, then there’s something wrong with you.

15. JayJay7142128 says:

HA UMADBRO?

16. stirjo says:

you are correct, this is really fantastic. and i can tell u, even my friend also earning well monthly doing surveys and reading mails daily. you can get it from here: bit.ly/XQ9fmm?=noyqf

17. I am just me says:

I know he says he wants our troops back home but, did he not send more troops to Afghanistan? Aren’t there still some troops in Iraq and Kuwait? Did he not use military action in Libya? Hasn’t he threatened Iran?

18. sonep511 says:

Tell me how is Obama a war monger?

19. James Pelse Skokie says:

YES MARINES! I NEVER FORGOT:
    A Bunch of Smoking, Drinking, Whore House Hopping PUNKS.!
    If YOU DON’T DO that SHIT then you GET called Slimy Names!
    Money that I “loaned” to Punks to Go Fuck a Whore! I rarely Got It Back!
    Wall Locker RIPPED OPEN & Things Stolen.
    I remember it ALL!

20. megabodom121 says:

Did anyone else notice the horrible errors on the captions…..lol

21. I am just me says:

Like what? Signing the NDAA and killing American citizens or extending and expanding the Patriot Act or how about trying to disarm America when they’re the ones we’re supposed to be protecting ourselves against. How can we have better things to worry about than who is running the country? Do you really think that someone who is dishonest enough to lie to the country, deserves to be president? Bush was no better either though. They’re both war mongering, lying people who should be impeached.

22. TheMeanAdmin says:

Even he was born on the Moon – by now he has proven he holds interests of America closer than either of Bush clan. We do have better things to worry about.

23. I am just me says:

Well, if I’m a retard for reviewing evidence and coming to a conclusion, then call me Corky. I didn’t believe any of it until i reviewed the evidence. Everyone is so quick to discredit the so called “birthers” but nobody is willing to actually look at the evidence. You should see some of the people that are birthers, cops, politicians, scientists, investigators. How do we depend on these people for info then discredit them so fast because they don’t believe Obama? The proof is undeniable.

24. fred smith says:

Just subscribe based on your take. I’ve seen it before but, it never gets old.

25. dmacid says:

C’mon man, I am trying really hard not to call you a retard but you are making it impossible. It is easy to do research when your mind is already made up about the subject.

+ four = 5

Election Poll Vote Now
Mitt Romney
CNN Election Polls
Barack Obama

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama Debate MediCare, Vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Mitt Romney Privatize Medicare

ROMNEY TAX CHEAT?*/ - Election Polls

Mitt Romney Barbados CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley - Romney's Illinois win helped Campaign Video Clip

Lloyds Bank Offshore Accounts = "Destination of Funds" = Tax Evasion Fraud Files Carroll Case - 2012 Election

Romney Right Wing Romney and Ryan Right Wing Billionaires Think its Time to Take the Gloves Off YouTube Movie

• Obama Winning: Fox News in State of Shock When:

dmacid said: C'mon man, I am trying really hard not to call you a retard but you are making it impossible. It is easy to do research when your mind is already made up about the subject. [read more]

• Obama Winning: Fox News in State of Shock When:

fred smith said: Just subscribe based on your take. I've seen it before but, it never gets old. [read more]

• Obama Winning: Fox News in State of Shock When:

I am just me said: Well, if I'm a retard for reviewing evidence and coming to a conclusion, then call me Corky. I didn't believe any of it until i reviewed the evidence. Everyone is so quick to discredit the so called "birthers" but nobody is willing to actually look at the evidence. You should see some of the people that are birthers, cops, politicians, scientists, investigators. How do we depend on these people for info then discredit them so fast because they don't believe Obama? The proof is undeniable. [read more]