Chris Christy Traitor: 2012 Election Candidate ...

Chris Christy Traitor:

NRA vs Chris Christie: Christie Defeated by Logic. Chris Christie went after gun owners when he pointed out the NRA is stating what gun owners everywhere observe. The then tries to use liberal thinking to spi…

25 Responses to “ Chris Christy Traitor: 2012 Election Candidate ”

1. Terry Pinion says:

so its evil to want to protect your children? notice that when a homicidal
    maniac wants to get 15 min of fame they go to a school or movie theater
    that has no weapons allowed signs making any lawful concealed carry citizen
    ether leave there gu in there car or not go to that location but we have
    not choice about sending our children to school if we don’t have money time
    to home school someone shold be able to defend the children´╗┐

2. stratfreak76 says:

Let’s take the money out of politicians pockets. Let’s make them pay for
    their own health care and their own retirement like everyone else. We waste
    more money on more BS than it would cost to implement something that
    acually has a chance of making kids safer.

3. DrH5N1 says:

They want to disarm you because your Bank will run with your money…

4. cassidy99ful says:

chris is a rino.

5. lizardgizard2002 says:

Not likely teabagger.

6. lizardgizard2002 says:

LOL got me.

7. David Boeger says:

The hate for the NRA ad is so unfounded. Nobody is attacking Obama’s
    children and saying they demanded protection. And certainly if Obama came
    out and said, “I agree that your kids should be protected as well as mine,
    but I don’t have a choice,” he’d still be wrong but at least more
    respectable. But instead, he’s trying desperately to strip away all
    protection for society except political elites. If he wasn’t such a
    hypocrite, he’d be fighting to take armed guards away from his children’s
    school

8. lizardgizard2002 says:

You forgot to agree that you are a white supremist and a weird conspiracy
    theorist too. You also failed to state if you were going to get a sanity
    background check. BTW do you go tosleep in your mama’s bed with a gun in
    one hand and your mama’s bible in the other? Now go play you video games,
    kid. Well if your mama lets you.

9. fight4liberty says:

No you are a coward because you are so afraid of your fellow man that you
    want to disarm him to feel safe at night. Guns are like insurance. They
    aren’t important unless you need them and if you DO need them you better
    have them. BTW I’m a business professional with a college degree and I work
    an average job making a good living with my wiener dogs, wife and son. I’m
    not some lune in an underground bunker with pipe bombs waiting for the
    Russians.

10. lizardgizard2002 says:

I see you can’t find a woman: I will see if I can find one for you by
    posting your begging for one. “I’M LOOKING FOR THE YIN TO MY YANG? OR
    WHICHEVER WAY THAT GOES.I WAS BORN ON THE CUSP OF CANCER/LEO, THE MALE AND
    FEMALE. SO TO PUT IT SUCCINCTLY I’M A MESS. LOL. HOWEVER IF YOU’RE READING
    THIS THERES PROBABLY A GOOD CHANCE YOU ARE TOO,JUST KIDDING. MAYBE. ALSO
    I’M VERY HIGH MAINTENCE SO PLEASE HAVE A HIGH NET WORTH(LIQUID). :)” Now
    don’t say that I havn’t done anything for you.

11. JUDALATION says:

You are right… The laws would not have prevented Newtown, But you dont
    wait for a few terrorist to hijack a plane and kill 3000 people before you
    start checking if passengers may be terrorist. If its possible for a man
    who has a restraining order for beating his wife to buy a gun and later
    kill her with that gun (it has happened) then the system is broken. The
    truth is we need stricter laws that forbid gun owners from keeping guns
    around mentally sick people, depressed people, and children.

12. Zulu83 says:

Why not? It’s obvious that you hate your country.

13. Gelezinis Vilkas says:

Governor Christie owes the NRA an apology if the basis of his criticism is
    this ad. The NRA ad mentioned 11 armed guards AT THE SCHOOL and made no
    mention of ”the executive protection unit”. If those guards are at that
    school, it is a legitimate point.

14. thequantumvacuum says:

I have been a conservative voter in new jersey for the last 19 years, and i
    will not vote for christie again.

15. DrH5N1 says:

Good point you Dumb ass USA have to Focus on your own problems and try to
    avoid a WW3.

16. John Doe says:

Christy has the state record for the biggest man-tits in New Jersey’s
    history.

17. featherian says:

WW3 is not a problem ,its a solution for the bankers to keep us divided .So
    it is not if it will happen but more WHEN!.

18. Jack Wade says:

You’re better off if you do. remember anything from high school? I don’t

19. Vomit TidalWave says:

you do know that correcting my punctuation or spelling as a flailing last
    resort to try to get me mad or something shows your fishing for the first
    punch to somehow bring legitamacy to your arguement. reread what i said and
    stop laughing. you attack me and assume because i state the obvious fact
    that mainstream media is bias that i must be an alex jones or glen beck
    fan. wich i am not. your just digging. stop wasting peoples time. and let
    go of your ego. you know your wrong.

20. CommonSenseJoe says:

There is nothing “lax” about the gun laws. Even the new background checks
    being proposed would not have or prevented Newtown. Tell me, who on the
    federal level gets to decide what “metal disorders” or illness disqualify
    you from buying a gun? What happens if your illness does not happen until
    after you already own a gun? While they come and get it from you? We
    already have background checks to buy a gun. If you want to expand it,
    let’s start with legal citizenship being the first thing.

21. Friedbard Von Mises says:

Oh, so gun free zones in schools will deter criminals from bringing guns
    into them?

22. mikelibertz1977 says:

I bet if a liberal suggested to put armed gaurds in schools everyone wuld
    be for it. Its a good Idea, these idiots who propose all these gun bans
    have no logic. We arent gonna give up our right to keep and bear arms ever
    so stop already with the politics and using the newtown people and use
    common sense. Armed society is a polite society. ITs proven. Chicago,
    camden Nj all the states with tough carry laws have the highest amount of
    gun deaths by criminals who would never go through a bkrond chk

23. EDTHEWATERGUY says:

What is to stop that simple presense of one or two police from turning into
    an abusive and intrusive tyranny over time? I guarantee within a short
    amount of time there would be pat downs,locker checks and physical
    abuses.Like I said we either defend our freedoms ourselves or we yield to
    the state and lose them forever.Also where do you think the money for those
    police would come from? Of course from more theft by taxation. P.S. I like
    your logo.

24. Starlin Sims says:

Hey christie, we do have a choice, armed security in school’s. Is one
    answer to the problem.

25. lizardgizard2002 says:

Your point was not made unless it was to show you as a right wing
    extremist. I am sure your mama is proud.

− seven = 2

• Chris Christy Traitor: 2012 Election Candidate:

lizardgizard2002 said: Your point was not made unless it was to show you as a right wing extremist. I am sure your mama is proud. [read more]

• Chris Christy Traitor: 2012 Election Candidate:

Starlin Sims said: Hey christie, we do have a choice, armed security in school's. Is one answer to the problem. [read more]

• Chris Christy Traitor: 2012 Election Candidate:

EDTHEWATERGUY said: What is to stop that simple presense of one or two police from turning into an abusive and intrusive tyranny over time? I guarantee within a short amount of time there would be pat downs,locker checks and physical abuses.Like I said we either defend our freedoms ourselves or we yield to the state and lose them forever.Also where do you think the money for those police would come from? Of course from more theft by taxation. P.S. I like your logo. [read more]

Chris Christy Bane 2012 GOP

Chris Christy Immigration: 2012 Candidate Presidential

Ted Cruz Tea Party Video Ted Cruz Surges Among Tea Party-- Was That His Goal?

chris christy "THEY NEED TOP" with KIM MINHEE: Candidates for 2012 Election